Webasto ABC-170 / 170CE
The Webasto ABC-170 offers power from +125kW to - 170kW, with a voltage range of 8 to 445 VDC and a current range of +530ADC to - 640ADC.
The CE mark is a mandatory European marking for certain product groups to indicate conformity with the essential health and safety requirements set out in European Directives. In an effort to better serve our European customers, Webasto has gone through the CE certification process and has received the CE mark on selected versions of our test equipment.
Webasto ABC-170 / 170CE FEATURES:
- 99% Power Factor
- Energy Return to Grid
- Dual Independently Controlled Channels
- Analog Control Signal
- Automatic Shutdown on Loss of Power
- Independent Channel Interlock
- Load Disconnect Protection
- Easy Front Panel Connections
- Emergency Stop Button
- Flexible DC Supply or Load Capabilities
- Fully Programmable Computer Control
- Multiple User Interfaces: Manual; AV Remote Operating System (ROS), Window DCOM Driver for LabView, Visual Basic, C++, Studio.NET, CAN
- Remote Voltage Sense
- Bi-Directional Load Capability
Alpine Power Systems is a value-added reseller of Webasto products. Alpine can provide battery testing equipment services on all Webasto products including engineering, installation, preventative maintenance, monitoring and recycling. Alpine has 25 locations and 200 technicians that are available to provide service nationwide. Call or email us today for quotation requests and technical inquiries.
- Data Center
- Enterprise Data Center
- Power Generation
- Renewable Energy
Downloads & Documentation
See below for documentation relating to this product line that is available to download. To download this documentation, please click on the desired document you’d like to download and fill out the required form information fields. You will be able to view and download the documents upon completion of the download form.
- 170 / 170CE Data Sheet
- Application Guide