Emerson Edco TCS-T1 Series (with NTI Technology)
Protection of your vital T1 lines should be part of the overall power protection plan for the facility. T1 lines need protection from direct and indirect lightning, as well as power disturbances from nearby AC lines. Emerson Network Power's T1 provides state-of-the-art protection in a small package. The TCS-T1 Series prevents T1 line disturbances by providing a level of protection typically not provided by the telephone company. The TCS-T1 Series devices combine highly reliable, non-degrading Silicon Avalanche Diode (SAD) technology, along with high energy gas tube protection. This technology combination leverages the best aspects of each protection method in a single, reliable design to ensure optimal performance.
The TCS-T1S Series features two models with different clamping voltages. Both the TCS-T1S and the TCS-T1DS support in-line connections via hardwire lugs or standard RJ-45 ports.
Features and Benefits:
- Comes complete with ring terminals and a male/male RJ-45 cable to make installation easy
- 1 year warranty
- Uses bipolar Silicon Avalanche Diode to provide non-degrading protection
- Provides unparalleled performance in a compact, modular design
- Offers RJ or hardwire connection capabilities to provide installation flexibility
Downloads & Documentation
See below for documentation relating to this product line that is available to download. To download this documentation, please click on the desired document you’d like to download and fill out the required form information fields. You will be able to view and download the documents upon completion of the download form.
- Vertiv Edco TCS-T1 Series with NTI Technology Data Sheet