Emerson Edco SS64/SS65 Series
The Edco SS64 and Edco SS65 suppressors are designed for the water and wastewater industry. These multi-stage hybrid suppressors address over-voltage transients with gas tube and silicon avalanche technology. In addition, sneak and fault currents are mitigated with PTC devices, which consist of solid-state resettable fuses. The units are encapsulated in stainless steel pipe nipples making them suitable for use in severe environments. The Edco SS64 models protect a signal pair and the Edco SS65 models protect a signal pair plus the cable shield (drain wire). UL Recognized 497B.
Features and Benefits:
- Transient protection for low-voltage signal lines
- Sneak/fault current protection
- Resettable fusing PTCs
- Differential and common mode protection
- Encapsulated in stainless steel pipe nipples
- Protection for one pair (Two wires & shield on SS65)
- Automatic recovery
- 5 year warranty
- Suitable for use in severe environments
Downloads & Documentation
See below for documentation relating to this product line that is available to download. To download this documentation, please click on the desired document you’d like to download and fill out the required form information fields. You will be able to view and download the documents upon completion of the download form.
- Vertiv Edco SS64-SS65 Installation Manual
- Grid to Chip Surge Protection Product Catalog