Emerson Edco SLAC Series
The Edco SLAC suppressor is specifically designed to protect electronic instruments used by the water/wastewater industries. It combines hybrid AC power protection and signal line protection in a NEMA-4X polycarbonate case. The AC power suppressor can supply up to 1,875 Watts and has a 15-Amp replaceable fuse to prevent overloading of the protective elements. A “Power On” LED provides visual indication that power is applied to instruments.
Signal line protection is accomplished by the Edco PC642 Series. All leads going to the Edco SLAC board are terminated by quick disconnect or barrier block connectors to facilitate easy removal for service or replacement.
Features and Benefits:
- Optional twist lock plug lightning & surge protection for AC power and low-voltage signal lines
- Series hybrid AC suppressor/filter
- Plug-in protection module
- 15 Amp replaceable fuse
- Test jacks for signal line monitoring
- Power ON indicator
- Optional stainless steel or fiberglass enclosure
- 5 year warranty
Downloads & Documentation
See below for documentation relating to this product line that is available to download. To download this documentation, please click on the desired document you’d like to download and fill out the required form information fields. You will be able to view and download the documents upon completion of the download form.
- Vertiv Edco SLAC Series Installation Manual
- Grid to Chip Surge Protection Product Catalog