Emerson Edco RJA-RJD Series
The Edco RJA and Edco RJD Series are four pair telephone/data line protectors that implement advanced two-stage hybrid design. These units address over-voltage transients with silicon breakover devices, while sneak and fault currents are mitigated with PTC technology, which consists of solid state resettable fuses.
The Edco RJA and Edco RJD Series incorporate RJ-45 female jacks in and out. The Edco RJA voltage clamp is set for C.O. Trunks and Analog Telephone Extensions (with ring in voltage), and the Edco RJD voltage clamp is set for Digital Extensions (no ring in voltage).
Features and Benefits:
- <1 nanosecond response time
- Solid-state resettable fuses – PTCs
- Silicon breakover technology
- Low capacitance
- Line-to-line protection
- Accommodates RJ-11 jack
- Tip & ring to ground protection
- CAN/CSA C22.2, No. 226-92 compliant
- UL 497A listed
- 4 pair protection
- 5 year warranty
- Provides RJ-45/11 (4 wire) connection for fast deployment.
- Protects line-to-line, as well as tip and ring to ground.
Downloads & Documentation
See below for documentation relating to this product line that is available to download. To download this documentation, please click on the desired document you’d like to download and fill out the required form information fields. You will be able to view and download the documents upon completion of the download form.
- Vertiv Edco RJA-RJD Series Installation Manual
- Grid to Chip Surge Protection Product Catalog