Emerson Islatrol RM Series
Islatrol RM Series AC rackmount surge protector is ideal for protecting the power feeding valuable rack equipment. Status LEDs indicate the correct power is coming to the unit, whether the unit is properly grounded and whether the surge components are still intact. Units are available with an optional digital meter, mounted on the front of the unit, which will monitor the voltage, current and power of the protected equipment.
Islatrol RM Series rackmount surge protector provide ten protected outlets on the back and two protected convenience outlets on the front of the unit. The devices supply 40,000 Amps of surge protection and up to 60 dB of high-frequency noise filtering. 120VAC. 15A or 20A models.
Features and Benefits:
- 40 kA surge protection
- 60 dB max noise filtering
- 15 A & 20 A models available
- Power, ground and surge status indicators
- Optional digital meter
- Optional twist lock plug
- 1 year warranty
- Provides outlets on the front and back of the device for convenient connection to rack equipment.
- Offers an optional digital meter to monitor voltage, current and power of the protected equipment.
- Offers an optional twist lock plug.
Downloads & Documentation
See below for documentation relating to this product line that is available to download. To download this documentation, please click on the desired document you’d like to download and fill out the required form information fields. You will be able to view and download the documents upon completion of the download form.
- Grid to Chip Surge Protection Product Catalog
- Vertiv Islatrol and Edco RM Series (Rackmount) Installation Manual
- Rackmount Surge Protection Solutions Brochure