Emerson Edco RM-CAT6-PoE Series
The Edco RM-CAT6-POE Series is a multi-channel high-speed data line protector that utilizes a three-stage hybrid design technology. This unit addresses high-energy voltage transients that can damage expensive computer equipment. Ideal for network switches and hubs, the Edco RM-CAT6-POE Series is easily mounted in close proximity to the protected equipment.
Features and Benefits:
- Rackmount multiple data line surge protection
- Protects against high energy transients
- Operates with three-stage hybrid technology
- Provides an ideal solution for network switches and hubs
- Provides 8, 16, 24 or 48 protected RJ-45 receptacles to protect multiple network switches and hubs.
- Installs in just 1U of rack space.
Downloads & Documentation
See below for documentation relating to this product line that is available to download. To download this documentation, please click on the desired document you’d like to download and fill out the required form information fields. You will be able to view and download the documents upon completion of the download form.
- Grid to Chip Surge Protection Product Catalog
- Vertiv Islatrol and Edco RM Series (Rackmount) Installation Manual
- Rackmount Surge Protection Solutions Brochure