Emerson PowerSure™ TCS-HW Series (with NTI Technology)
The PowerSure TCS-HW Series TVSS features a two-stage design that provides superior protection for sensitive equipment and for ANSI/IEE c62.41 Location Category A applications. Utilizing bipolar Silicon Avalanche Diode (SAD) technology, the PowerSure TCS-HW Series can be incorporated into larger power protection or used as point-of-application protection. Hardwired into a single 15- or 20-amp AC circuit, the PowerSure TCS-HW Series places protection at, or near, the critical load. The field-tested design ensures continuous protection in the most demanding environments with configuration available for 120 and 240VAC, single-phase applications.
Features and Benefits:
- Includes remote status indication with RJ11 jack.
- Provides superior, non-degrading protection using bipolar SAD technology
- Protects individual circuits
- Provides independent secondary stage for maximum continued protection
- Installs easily and uses a small amount of space
- Withstands demanding environments with its rugged metal enclosure
Downloads & Documentation
See below for documentation relating to this product line that is available to download. To download this documentation, please click on the desired document you’d like to download and fill out the required form information fields. You will be able to view and download the documents upon completion of the download form.
- Vertiv Edco TCS HW Series with NTI Technology Brochure