Emerson Islatrol IE Series
The Islatrol IE is a series-connected DIN/flange mount high-frequency noise filter/surge suppressor. Its ideal applications include critical industrial loads drawing up to 20 Amps of continuous current, while typical applications include any microprocessor-based products, including industrial PLCs, OEM applications, and motion control systems.
Features and Benefits:
- Surge current capacity – 45,000 Amps
- Transient protection in all modes: line to neutral, line to ground, and neutral to ground
- LED status indication and form C contact for remote indication
- DIN mountable enclosure
- UL 1449, 1283, CUL recognized, CE
- 10 year warranty
Downloads & Documentation
See below for documentation relating to this product line that is available to download. To download this documentation, please click on the desired document you’d like to download and fill out the required form information fields. You will be able to view and download the documents upon completion of the download form.
- Grid to Chip Surge Protection Product Catalog
- Islatrol Series Installation Manual