Emerson Islatrol SP-6TVN
The Islatrol SP-6TVN plug-in unit is an Active Tracking Filter which plugs into a standard duplex receptacle. It features uniquely designed repositionable outlets for easy installation behind desks and other furniture. It protects sensitive home or office equipment from damaging power disturbances traveling through wiring to electrical outlets.
Features and Benefits:
- Plugs into standard 120 V, 15 Amp electrical outlet
- Total peak surge current capacity of 39,000 Amps
- Cables for telephone, video, and data communications
- 60 dB maximum high frequency
- Operational indicator lamp
- Multi-outlet Active Tracking™ Filter and surge protection
- Fits a standard duplex receptacle
- Provides rotating, repositionable outlets
- Monitors for improper wiring/grounding
- Accommodates tight spaces – rotating, repositionable outlets.
- Supplies cables for telephone, video, and data connections.
Downloads & Documentation
See below for documentation relating to this product line that is available to download. To download this documentation, please click on the desired document you’d like to download and fill out the required form information fields. You will be able to view and download the documents upon completion of the download form.
- Grid to Chip Product Catalog
- Islatrol SP Series User Manual
- Residential Application Guide for Whole House Protection
- SP Series Product Sheet