Liebert SH Series
Liebert SH Series (Hybrid) is the first hybrid product in the industry to offer a true coordinated multi-stage system of suppression. Designed specifically for the needs of the telecommunications industry, it integrates the fast response time of the SAD (Silicon Avalanche Diode) module with the high-energy capability of the standard Liebert Interceptor MOV (Metal Oxide Varistor) modules.
The patent-pending Surge Current Transition Circuit of the Liebert SH continually allows for seamless transition from the primary SAD technology to the secondary MOV array technology suppression system long before component failure becomes a concern. Surge current capacity ranges from 250 kA to 750 kA per phase.
Features and Benefits:
- Liebert SH Series (Hybrid) builds upon the industry standard Liebert SI Series.
- Patented component level monitoring �€” including neutral to ground.
- Unique sand-packed silver fuse network UL Rated at 200kAIC for safety.
- All surge suppression components used are computer tested and matched. SADs are matched to +/- 1% and MOVs are matched to 1 volt for optimum reliability and long life.
- Highest surge current capability and survivability in the industry.
- Built-In-Test feature standard.
- 10-year warranty on parts and 5-year on-site labor, backed by Emerson Power Service.
- True, coordinated mult-staged system of suppression.
- Lowest UL 1449 clamping voltages achieved.
- Smaller enclosure size allow for easier installation for hybrid system.
Downloads & Documentation
See below for documentation relating to this product line that is available to download. To download this documentation, please click on the desired document you’d like to download and fill out the required form information fields. You will be able to view and download the documents upon completion of the download form.
- Vertiv Liebert SH Series Sales Brochure