Liebert LPGE Series
Field-Installed Surge Suppression for Electric Panelboards
Liebert LPGE Series is an add-on for integration with panelboards at the jobsite, to provide enhanced surge suppression. The device minimizes data corruption, errors, system re-boots and component failure.
Liebert LPGE Series offers surge current capacity levels range from 130kA per phase to 200kA per phase.
Features and Beneftis:
- Flexible mounting (top, bottom or adjacent) to virtually any panelboard.
- Surge current capacity levels from 130kA per phase to 200kA per phase.
- Standard features include all modes of protection, unit status indicators and isolated Form C dry contacts.
- Universal panelboard application —can be used with most major manufacturers.
- Options include: audible alarm, transient counter.