Liebert LPGE Series
Liebert LPGE Series is an add-on for integration with panelboards at the jobsite, to provide enhanced surge suppression. The device minimizes data corruption, errors, system re-boots and component failure.
Liebert LPGE Series offers surge current capacity levels range from 130kA per phase to 200kA per phase.
Features and Beneftis:
- Flexible mounting (top, bottom or adjacent) to virtually any panelboard.
- Surge current capacity levels from 130kA per phase to 200kA per phase.
- Standard features include all modes of protection, unit status indicators and isolated Form C dry contacts.
- Universal panelboard application —can be used with most major manufacturers.
- Options include: audible alarm, transient counter.
Downloads & Documentation
See below for documentation relating to this product line that is available to download. To download this documentation, please click on the desired document you’d like to download and fill out the required form information fields. You will be able to view and download the documents upon completion of the download form.
- Vertiv Liebert LPGE PanelGuard Extension Sales Brochure