Emerson PowerSure IH Series
The PowerSure IH is a modular Surge Protective Device (SPD) that is capable of handling the high-impulse, potentially damaging transients commonly found at the service entrance or distribution panels. Its robust design allows for placement and protection in the most severe exposure locations.
Features and Benefits:
- Surge current capacity—100,000 to 400,000 Amps per phase
- All voltage and phase configurations
- Status indication includes: audible alarm, form C contact, and internal/external status indication
- Optional equipment includes rotary disconnect, surge counter, NEMA 3R, 4 or 4X enclosures
- 5 year warranty
- Replaceable modules ensure protected mode flexibility
- Unique MOV/silver link fuse array enables the IH Series to deliver the industry’s most robust design; Coordination between fuse gauge and MOV ensures repeatable strike performance
Downloads & Documentation
See below for documentation relating to this product line that is available to download. To download this documentation, please click on the desired document you’d like to download and fill out the required form information fields. You will be able to view and download the documents upon completion of the download form.
- Broadcast Studio Protection Product Catalog and Reference Guide
- Communications Data Signal Line Surge Protection Catalog
- Grid to Chip Product Catalog