Emerson Edco LCDP Series (Data Circuit)
The Edco LCDP is designed to conveniently protect 8 wire, low voltage data circuits and employs two RJ-45 jacks for easy installation. The Edco LCDP utilizes silicon avalanche (solid-state) suppression technology, and exhibits very low capacitance to accommodate high data rates. This unit supports high-speed data rates of over 100 Mbps.
Features and Benefits:
- High speed data surge protector
- Protects with low capacitance design
- Operates with silicon avalanche technology
- Installs easily
- Provides RJ-45 (8 wire) connection for fast deployment.
- Offers line-to-line protection.
Downloads & Documentation
See below for documentation relating to this product line that is available to download. To download this documentation, please click on the desired document you’d like to download and fill out the required form information fields. You will be able to view and download the documents upon completion of the download form.
- Vertiv Edco LCDP Series Installation Manual
- Vertiv Edco LCDP Series Product Data Sheet