Emerson Edco DCB Series (with NTI Technology)
Edco DCB Series powered equipment is susceptible to transient events that may pass from the AC, Telco, or Coax services to the equipment directly or through other equipment. Harmful transients found in all power services can cause costly damage and downtime of vital DC powered equipment.
In response to this problem, Emerson Network Power's DCB for state-of-the-art surge protection was created to fit various application needs. The Edco DCB Series is available in 24 or 48VDC configurations, and mounts to an equipment chassis. Its compact size makes the Edco DCB Series easy to install, even in the tightest spaces.
Alone, or as part of your overall protection strategy, the Edco DCB Series protects and provides unparalleled performance in power protection for critical equipment.
Features and Benefits:
- Bipolar Silicon Avalanche Diode technology provides fast, non-degrading protection
- Metal Oxide Varistors provide a "second stage" of power protection
- 1 year warranty
- Ideal protection for radios, channel banks, rectifiers, inverters, converters, and various other DC powered equipment
- Compact module designed to fit tight spaces where DC power protection is needed
Downloads & Documentation
See below for documentation relating to this product line that is available to download. To download this documentation, please click on the desired document you’d like to download and fill out the required form information fields. You will be able to view and download the documents upon completion of the download form.
- Vertiv Edco DCB Series Installation Manual
- Vertiv Edco DCB Series with NTI Technology Product Brochure