Emerson Edco CAT6-5 POE Series (Power-Over-Ethernet)
The Edco CAT6-5POE Series is designed to work on Category 5 Power-over-Ethernet transmission lines as well as Category 6 applications. It is ideal to protect expensive equipment against surges and transients entering a building on exposed transmission lines.
Features and Benefits:
- Exceeds CAT5 & 6 transmission values
- CAT5 POE compatible
- CAT6 compatible
- Applications up to 60 VDC @ 300mA
- 1 year warranty
- Offers two models to fit site needs.
- Protects line-to-line (8 wires).
- Higher Availability:
- Responds quickly to transients and surges.
Downloads & Documentation
See below for documentation relating to this product line that is available to download. To download this documentation, please click on the desired document you’d like to download and fill out the required form information fields. You will be able to view and download the documents upon completion of the download form.
- Vertiv Edco CAT6-5 POE Installation Manual
- Vertiv Edco CAT6-5 POE Product Data Sheet
- Vertiv Edco CAT6-5 POE Sales Brochure
- Grid to Chip Product Catalog