Used for Relay Rack applications, liner based spill containment that complies with local, state, and federal regulations. it has a Class 1 fire rated, acid resistant, pref-formed liner. Containment at the tray level keeps acid from driping onto lower levels.
- Corrosive Resistnat Liner with Class 1 fire rating (NFPA 101)
- Fits standard 19" and 23" relay rack trakcs
- Corrosive-resistant liner ensures reliable spill protection
- Components offer high acid resistance and delectric properties
- Barrier walls are removeable for easy access to batteries
- Customizable for other in-cabinet applications
Regulations In Compliacne With
- International Fire Code (IFC)
- 4" x 1/8" Polypropylene Barriers
- 60 mil polymeric Liner
- System includes 12" x 12" neutralization and absorption pads (VRLAPADS)
Downloads & Documentation
See below for documentation relating to this product line that is available to download. To download this documentation, please click on the desired document you’d like to download and fill out the required form information fields. You will be able to view and download the documents upon completion of the download form.