EnviroGuard Eagle System
Used in wet-cell battery applications, the Eagle is a UL Listed, patented, liner based, spill containment system that complies with local, state and federal regulations. It has a Class 1 fire rated, corrosive resistant, pre-formed liner and metal barrier walls with an acid-resistant, safety yellow coating. Also available in grey. Images shown with and without pillows.
- UL Recognized, corrosive-resistant liner with Class 1 fire rating (NFPA 101)
- Acid-resistant coating (Safety Yellow)
- Space-saving design maximizes aisle width
- Corrosive-resistant liner ensures reliable spill protection
- Modular Design allows for minor on-site adjustments
- UL Listed Spill containment for stationary lead-acid battery systems (VXMB)
Regulations In Compliance With
- International Fire Code (IFC)
- Underwriters Laboratories (UL) - VXMB
- UL NEBS
- 4” Coated, 14 Gauge Steel Barriers
- 60 mil Polymeric Liner, also available in 80 mil.
- System includes 12”x12” Neutralization and Absorption Pillows (NABPILs) and 4”x24” Neutralization and Absorption Pillows (SOCs)
- KOH NABPILs and SOC’s substituted for NiCad Battery Application
Downloads & Documentation
See below for documentation relating to this product line that is available to download. To download this documentation, please click on the desired document you’d like to download and fill out the required form information fields. You will be able to view and download the documents upon completion of the download form.