EnvrioGuard Condor Plus
Used in wet-cell battery applications, the Condor Plus is a UL Listed, liner based, spill containment system that complies with NFPA, International Fire Code (IFC), Underwriters Laboratories (UL), and OSHA. It has a Class 1 fire rated, corrosive resistant, pre-formed liner and metal barrier walls with acid-resistant, safety yellow coating. Flanges must be out for fitment of the liner.
CONDOR PLUS Features
- Corrosive-resistant liner with Class 1 fire rating (NFPA 101)
- Acid-resistant coating (Safety Yellow)
- High-strength steel barriers
- Corrosive-resistant liner ensures reliable spill protection
- Modular design for minor on-site adjustments and future expansion
- UL Listed
Regulations In Compliance With
- International Fire Code (IFC)
- Underwriters Laboratories (UL)
- 4” Coated, 16 Gauge Steel Barriers with 2“ Flanges
- 60 mil Polymeric Liner, also available in 80 mil.
- System includes 12”x12” Neutralization and Absorption Pillows (NABPILs) and 4”x24” Neutralization and Absorption Pillows (SOCs)
- KOH NABPILs and SOC’s substituted for NiCd Battery Applications
Downloads & Documentation
See below for documentation relating to this product line that is available to download. To download this documentation, please click on the desired document you’d like to download and fill out the required form information fields. You will be able to view and download the documents upon completion of the download form.
- EnviroGuard Condor System