EnvrioGuard Condor Plus
Used in wet-cell battery applications, the Condor Plus is a UL Listed, liner based, spill containment system that complies with NFPA, International Fire Code (IFC), Underwriters Laboratories (UL), and OSHA. It has a Class 1 fire rated, corrosive resistant, pre-formed liner and metal barrier walls with acid-resistant, safety yellow coating. Flanges must be out for fitment of the liner.
CONDOR PLUS Features
- Corrosive-resistant liner with Class 1 fire rating (NFPA 101)
- Acid-resistant coating (Safety Yellow)
- High-strength steel barriers
- Corrosive-resistant liner ensures reliable spill protection
- Modular design for minor on-site adjustments and future expansion
- UL Listed
Regulations In Compliance With
- International Fire Code (IFC)
- Underwriters Laboratories (UL)
- 4” Coated, 16 Gauge Steel Barriers with 2“ Flanges
- 60 mil Polymeric Liner, also available in 80 mil.
- System includes 12”x12” Neutralization and Absorption Pillows (NABPILs) and 4”x24” Neutralization and Absorption Pillows (SOCs)
- KOH NABPILs and SOC’s substituted for NiCd Battery Applications