EnviroGuard Condor System
Used in wet-cell battery applications, the Condor a non liner-based spill containment system that complies with NFPA, International Fire Code (IFC), and OSHA. It has metal barrier walls with an acid-resistant, safety yellow coating. Flanges may be in or out to save floor space.
- Utilizes epoxy floor coating
- Acid-Resistant coating (Safety Yellow)
- Modular design for future expansion
- Can be configured to fit most applications
- Space-saving design maximizes aisle width
- Optional Liner with Class 1 fire rating (CondorPlus)
Regulations In Compliance With
- International Fire Code (IFC)
- 4” Coated, 16 Gauge Steel Barriers with 2“ Flanges
- System includes 12”x12” Neutralization and Absorption Pillows (NABPILs) and 4”x24” Neutralization and Absorption Pillows (SOCs)
- KOH NABPILs and SOC’s substituted for NiCd Battery Applications
Downloads & Documentation
See below for documentation relating to this product line that is available to download. To download this documentation, please click on the desired document you’d like to download and fill out the required form information fields. You will be able to view and download the documents upon completion of the download form.
- EnviroGuard Condor System