Used in sealed or VRLA battery applications, the Hawk is a UL Listed, patented, liner based, spill containment system that complies with local, state and federal regulations. It has a Class 1 fire rated, acid resistant, pre-formed liner and quick slip, polypropylene barrier walls. Also available in gray.
- Fast and easy installation
- Non-metallic components
- Minimal floor preparation necessary
- UL Recognized, corrosive-resistant liner with Class 1 fire rating (NFPA 101)
- Can be configured to fit most applications
- Optional floor anchors for easy installation on computer floors
- Quick-slip barrier walls for easy battery access
- Spill containment for stationary lead-acid battery systems
- UL Listed
Regulations In Compliance With
- International Fire Code (IFC)
- Underwriters Laboratories (UL)
- 4” x 1/2” Polypropylene Barriers
- 60 mil Polymeric Liner, also available in 80 mil.
- System includes 12"x12" Neutralization and Absorption Pillows (VRLAPADs)
- KOH pads substituted for NiCad Battery Applications
Downloads & Documentation
See below for documentation relating to this product line that is available to download. To download this documentation, please click on the desired document you’d like to download and fill out the required form information fields. You will be able to view and download the documents upon completion of the download form.