BHS Shower Eye Wash
The BHS Shower Eye Wash protects staff from accidents that can occur while working with corrosive materials in battery rooms and other industrial environments. This safety station has a 1-inch, stay-open ball valve behind the shower head; the actuating arm and pull rod provide employees immediate overhead relief from corrosive material, and the eye wash unit has self-regulating flow control to gently flush eyes.
The Shower Eye Wash provides employees with quick access to water to douse and flush away corrosive materials. This safety station helps employers comply with federal regulations, like OSHA 29 CFR 1926.50(g), which mandates that “Where the eyes or body of any person may be exposed to injurious corrosive materials, suitable facilities for quick drenching or flushing of the eyes and body shall be provided within the work area for immediate emergency use.” The Shower Eye Wash meets the requirements of this regulation in a sturdy and easy-to-use station.
- All-in-one for quick and easy relief
- 1″ (25 mm) IPS chrome plated brass shower valve
- Shower includes stay open ball valve, actuating arm, and pull rod
- Self-regulating eye wash flow control for gentle spray
- Eye Wash includes float off dust cover and filter