Vertiv Geist UPDU Universal Power Distribution Unit
The Vertiv Geist UPDU is a versatile rack power distribution unit featuring a universal input and detachable Facility Side Cable (FSC - sold separately). The UPDU supports common AC power configurations ranging from 16A-60A and 120V-415V. Available in basic to intelligent models featuring advanced remote power monitoring, environmental monitoring, and optional outlet level switching. The UPDU simplifies critical IT infrastructure deployments by allowing a single model to be installed around the world. Alpine Power Systems is a Platinum Distributor of Vertiv Geist products.
Vertiv Geist UPDUs are available in 11kW and 22kW max power load capacities in both vertical and horizontal form factors with various receptacle combinations and monitoring options.
Vertiv Geist UPDU Benefits:
- The Universal Input enables users to utilize a single UPDU model with various input power configurations to simplify inventory management and enable rapid deployments worldwide.
- Increase or decrease UPDU power capacity by changing the FSC to adapt to fluctuating equipment power needs.
- Upgradeable models allow users to upgrade the hot-swappable monitoring device on the fly to leverage new technologies and accommodate changing business needs.
- Remotely reboot outlets to power cycle unresponsive IT equipment or increase runtime of critical equipment upon power failure with outlet-level control on select models.
- Reliable power distribution with local and remote power monitoring available on select models offer quick access to critical power usage information to evaluate energy usage trends and maximize uptime.
- Monitor power consumption at the outlet-level on select units for a detailed view of power distributed to specific equipment with the outlet level option.
- Environmental monitoring capabilities available on select models ensure users have critical infrastructure data at their fingertips.
- U-Lock receptacles on select models secure power cords and avoid accidental disconnections.
- Every unit is 100% tested for reliability and functionality to ensure units function as designed.
- Standard three-year warranty, upgraded to five years with product registration.
- Save time and money by pre-integrating Vertiv Geist rPDUs with the VR Rack. Contact your local sales representative to get started.
Vertiv Geist UPDU Features:
- The universal power input can mate to any geographically specific FSC, Facility Side Cable, and is designed to operate with variable power input configurations (defined by the connected FSC).
- The Pivoting Connector adjusts from 0 to 90 degrees to assist with power cable routing.
- Global compliance certification includes: UL Certified, CE Marked, China RoHS, RoHS Compliant, and RCM Mark (EMC only).
- High Temperature Grade 60°C for high temperature environments.
- Available in vertical and horizontal rackmount form factors.
- Simple and quick installation in all standard racks or cabinets with included mounting brackets.
- Simple and convenient configuration options for chassis colors.
- TAA compliant.