Vertiv Geist Monitored Rack PDU
Vertiv™ Geist™ Monitored rack PDUs (rPDU) provide a comprehensive view of power usage, both at the rack and via remote access while continuing to provide reliable power distribution to critical IT equipment. Monitored rPDUs are available in a variety of electrical and receptacle configurations. Every unit is 100% tested for reliability and functionality.
Vertiv Geist Monitored Rack PDU Benefits:
Reliable power distribution with local and remote power monitoring options offer quick access to critical power usage information to evaluate energy usage trends and maximize uptime.
Environmental monitoring capabilities ensure users have critical infrastructure data at their fingertips to prevent climate-related equipment failure and system downtime.
Upgrade your hot-swappable monitoring device on the fly to leverage new technologies and accommodate changing business needs without having to replace entire power strips.
U-Lock receptacles available on select units to secure power cords and avoid accidental disconnections.
Simplify circuit and phase balancing with color-coded receptacles available on select units.
Monitor power consumption at the outlet-level on select units for a detailed view of power distributed to specific equipment with the outlet level option.
Gather comprehensive power data at the palm of your hand with the use of the Vertiv™ VLC mobile app.
Every unit is 100% tested for reliability and functionality to ensure units function as designed.
North American units are UL listed in accordance with common data center and insurance provider requirements.
Standard three-year warranty, upgraded to five years with product registration.
Save time and money by pre-integrating Vertiv™ Geist™ rPDUs with the VR Rack. Contact your local sales representative to get started.
Vertiv Geist Monitored Rack PDU Features:
- Hot-Swappable and upgradeable monitoring device.
- Local and remote power monitoring with accuracy of +/- 1% (ANSI & IEC Standards).
- VLC (Visible Light Communication).
- Environmental monitoring with the addition of optional sensors.
- High Temperature Grade 60°C for high temperature environments.
- Color-coded U-Lock receptacles by circuit for instant identification on select units.
- Available in vertical and horizontal rackmount form factors.
- Flexibility to meet a broad range of requirements, with a variety of electrical and receptacle configurations available.
- Simple and quick installation in all standard racks or cabinets with included mounting brackets.
- TAA Compliant
Vertiv Geist Monitored Rack PDU Models:
VP4551V, VP7811B, VP8830, VP8832, VP8841, VP8865, VP8866, VP8867, VP8868, VP43301, VP46301, VP43302
Downloads & Documentation
See below for documentation relating to this product line that is available to download. To download this documentation, please click on the desired document you’d like to download and fill out the required form information fields. You will be able to view and download the documents upon completion of the download form.