Liebert MPH, Managed Rack PDU
Liebert MPH is a flexible rack power distribution unit (PDU); a perfect solution for growing IT operations. This PDU offers data center power control to the receptacle level, as well as monitoring of the strip and environmental input options, such as rack temperature and humidity. Liebert MPH offers the industry's leading operating temperatures, ensuring availability even in the harsh environment at the back of the rack.
Liebert MPH offers multiple power input selection and output configurations. Liebert MPH offers 1-phase 120 or 208VAC and 3-phase 120/208VAC 20 or 30 amp input power; 1-phase output power including mixed receptacles; and modular card-based communications. Liebert MPX is deployed in a vertical (Zero U) or rackmount configuration. Up to four Liebert MPH PDUs may be interconnected as a rack PDU Array, consolidating user IP connections and device monitoring.
Features and Benefits;
- Managed rack-installed power strip
- Monitors at branch level
- Controls at equipment level
- Offers single-phase and three-phase models
- Common monitoring platform with Liebert MPX
- Supports mounting in 19€EIA, 42U rack environments€” Offered in vertical, zero U and rackmount form factors.
- The display is easily located to suit a crowded and changing rack environment.
- Provides a compatible monitoring platform for Liebert MPH and Liebert MPX, offering seamless common operation if deployed together.
Downloads & Documentation
See below for documentation relating to this product line that is available to download. To download this documentation, please click on the desired document you’d like to download and fill out the required form information fields. You will be able to view and download the documents upon completion of the download form.
- Vertiv Liebert SN Sensor Brochure