Emerson Knurr DI-STRIP Basic and High Power Rack PDU
Knurr DI-STRIP Rack PDU meets a broad range of data center power distribution requirements for IT and other applications. These basic models offer output distribution in a robust package. Standard and high-power models are available in a variety of configurations.
The space-saving Knurr DI-STRIP product line is available with a range of configurations, including circuit breakers, overvoltage protection and a modular Rack PDU Expansion Unit. Knurr DI-STRIP offers 1-phase 120 or 208-240 VAC and 3-phase 120/208 VAC input power; and 1-phase output power. Vertical (Zero U) or rackmount configurations, and single or dual input feed models are available.
Features and Benefits:
- Basic rack-installed power strip
- 3-phase or 1-phase models
- Rackmount and vertical mount configurations
- Robust package
- Multiple configurations and input power options available, including international compatibility.
- The addition of the Basic Rack PDU Expansion Unit allows for growth.
- 3m power supply cable offers room for movement.