Emerson Knurr DI-STRIP Basic and High Power Rack PDU
Knurr DI-STRIP Rack PDU meets a broad range of data center power distribution requirements for IT and other applications. These basic models offer output distribution in a robust package. Standard and high-power models are available in a variety of configurations.
The space-saving Knurr DI-STRIP product line is available with a range of configurations, including circuit breakers, overvoltage protection and a modular Rack PDU Expansion Unit. Knurr DI-STRIP offers 1-phase 120 or 208-240 VAC and 3-phase 120/208 VAC input power; and 1-phase output power. Vertical (Zero U) or rackmount configurations, and single or dual input feed models are available.
Features and Benefits:
- Basic rack-installed power strip
- 3-phase or 1-phase models
- Rackmount and vertical mount configurations
- Robust package
- Multiple configurations and input power options available, including international compatibility.
- The addition of the Basic Rack PDU Expansion Unit allows for growth.
- 3m power supply cable offers room for movement.
Downloads & Documentation
See below for documentation relating to this product line that is available to download. To download this documentation, please click on the desired document you’d like to download and fill out the required form information fields. You will be able to view and download the documents upon completion of the download form.
- Vertiv Emerson Network Power Rack PDU Family Sales Brochure
- Vertiv Emerson Knurr DI-Strip Basic and High Power Strips Brochure