Generac Gemini Generators
An option of Generac's modular power system (MPS), you can purchase the system you need today, and install additional units quickly and easily as your standby power requirements increase.
Features and Benefits
- Packs more power into a smaller space - Gemini combines the output of two 500 kW generators packaged inside a single weather resistant and sound attenuated enclosure using Generac's exclusive PowerManager control system. The result is 1000 kilowatts (1MW) of power in a space up to 40% smaller than a large, single engine genset.
- As part of Generac's MPS technology, up to seven Gemini gensets can be paralleled without additional switchgear, for a total output of up to 7000 kW.
- Single, electrical termination point offers easier connection.
- Fastest delivery - smaller, high-volume industrial engines mean Gemini gensets can normally be delivered weeks or even months faster than a large single engine unit.
- Inherent critical load redundancy within one common generator platform. Gemini's load shedding capability ensures that critical loads are covered even if one of the gensets is offline for maintenance.
- Quiet, sound-attenuated operation.
- Easy serviceability - engines can be serviced by a qualified diesel technician using commonly available parts.
Downloads & Documentation
See below for documentation relating to this product line that is available to download. To download this documentation, please click on the desired document you’d like to download and fill out the required form information fields. You will be able to view and download the documents upon completion of the download form.