Eagle Eye BC-2500 Modular Float Battery Charger & Power Supply
The Eagle Eye BC-2500 is a Float Battery Charger and Power Supply based on a modular, redundant platform design. It utilizes high availability with uptime architecture. Available in 480W or 400W with hot-swappable Intelligent Power Modules (iPMs) with various ratings available at 24, 48, or 130 VDC. Multiple iPMs in a single chassis provide redundancy (N+1, N+2, etc.) and will continue to operate if the user interface module (UIM) fails. This ensures reliability for high availability/uptime applications. The BC-2500 features industrial construction and is available in 4 or 8-slot chassis options. It is compatible with vented lead-acid (VLA), valve regulated lead-acid, and nickel-cadmium (Ni-Cd) battery types.
- Industrial switch mode (high frequency) technology
- AC/DC powered UIM for continued operation without AC
- Heavy-duty construction for ruggedness and reliability
- Natural convection cooled (no fans)
- Conformal coated circuit boards for moisture protection
- High energy efficiency of > 93% at 240 Vac and > 91% at 120 Vac and full load
- Low DC output ripple - battery eliminator option standard
- Universal AC input: 100-240 Vac, 50-200 Hz
- Positive and negative ground fault alarms
- Battery temperature compensation with controlled limits
- Alarms can be individually enabled/disabled, assigned a delay, assigned a priority, and assigned to the Form C dry contact summary alarm relay
- AC input and DC output circuit breakers
- Ethernet for local access to logging data, and programming (using the Confirm Local Presence button for security)
- SNMP alarming and NTP date/time sync via Ethernet
- Real-time clock with battery backup
- Full AC input and DC output protection
- UL 1012 and cUL/CSA equivalents (pending) CE certified (pending)
- Digital amp/volt meter included standard on all units
- Factory set, custom charger profiles available for large volume opportunities
Alpine Power Systems is a value-added reseller of Eagle Eye products. Alpine can provide DC Power System services on all Eagle Eye products including engineering, installation, preventative maintenance, monitoring and recycling. Alpine has 25 locations and 200 technicians that are available to provide service nationwide. Call our inside sales group at 877-993-8855 for assistance.
Downloads & Documentation
See below for documentation relating to this product line that is available to download. To download this documentation, please click on the desired document you’d like to download and fill out the required form information fields. You will be able to view and download the documents upon completion of the download form.