Eagle Eye SIS-500 Inverter System
The Eagle Eye SIS-500 Inverter System is specially designed to cater to air conditioning unit, typically in telecom shelters, or motor loads. The SIS-500 is a single phase Inverter with two operational modes called Online mode (DC to AC) and EPC mode (AC to AC), providing conditioned power with very high efficiency.
- The SIS-500 is a 48 VDC / 230 VAC inverter built in 19” ruggedized sub-rack as per telecom standard
- Its massive power density provides up to 5KVA in a 2U package, or up to 10 kVA in two racks (4U)
- The use of the TSI technology* allows the systems to operate at up to 96% efficiency and to have a seamless transfer between the primary and secondary sources
- The SIS-500 is able to provide 330% overload for a period of 900ms
- The Inverter has dual (AC & DC) inputs, and has a Static Transfer Switch Function built-in
- Terminal Blocks for ACin, ACout & DCin located in Front.
- Rack mounting option with additional fixing bracket and back end support for 19” Rack
- Wall mountable without additional kits
- The SIS-500 system is CE marked according to IEC/EN 60950:1, IEC/EN62040 and also complies with EMC Class A
Alpine Power Systems is a value-added reseller of Eagle Eye products. Alpine can provide DC Power System services on all Eagle Eye products including engineering, installation, preventative maintenance, monitoring and recycling. Alpine has 25 locations and 200 technicians that are available to provide service nationwide. Call our inside sales group at 877-993-8855 for assistance.