EnerSys PowerSafe V Front Terminal Batteries
The Enersys PowerSafe V Front Terminal range of Valve Regulated Lead Acid (VRLA) batteries hav been designed specifically for use in applications that demand the highest levels of security and reliability. Alpine Power Systems carries EnerSys PowerSafe V Front Terminal batteries in large quantities. Alpine Power Systems can consult, install, perform preventative maintenance and perform acceptance & capacity tests on your PowerSafe V Front Terminal batteries.
The new PowerSafe V Front Terminal platform now features proprietary Thin Plate Pure Lead (TPPL) technology which provides extended shelf life, lower corrosion and gas evolution. Thus, making the Powersafe V Front terminal battery a premium solution for telecom applications. The design of the PowerSafe V Front Terminal battery allows for superior performance while occupying less space than conventional standby power batteries. A range of compact designs, suitable for 19" and 23"racking, provides users with the benefit of increased energy density. With all electrical connections at the front installation and, inspection are both quicker and easier.
Enersys Powersafe V Front Terminal Battery Features & Benefits:
- Reliable TPPL technology
- Capacity range: 100 - 190Ah
- Front terminal connections for fast and easy installation and maintenance
- Suitable for 19" and 23" racking
- UL94 V-0 flame retardant case and lid
- High reliability
- One year shelf life
PowerSafe V Front Terminal batteries are designed using proven gas recombination technology which removes the need for regular water addition by controlling the evolution of hydrogen and oxygen during charging. Oxygen evolved at the positive plates diffuses through microporous separators to the negative plates, and, by a series of chemical reactions within the cell recombines to form, water. Each cell incorporates its own safety valve that allows the controlled release of gas when pressure builds up within the cell.
Enersys Powersafe V Front Terminal Battery Construction:
- Positive plates designed to prolong service life and enhance corrosion resistance.
- Separators in low resistance microporous glass fiber. The electrolyte is absorbed within this material, preventing acid spills in case of accidental damage.
- Container and cover in flame retardant (ABS) UL94 V-0 material, highly resistant to shock and vibration.
- Terminal with brass insert for maximum conductivity and with high compression grommet for long life.
- Self-regulating one way pressure relief valves prevent ingress of atmospheric oxygen.
- Flame arrestors built into each bloc for increased operational safety.
Downloads & Documentation
See below for documentation relating to this product line that is available to download. To download this documentation, please click on the desired document you’d like to download and fill out the required form information fields. You will be able to view and download the documents upon completion of the download form.
- PowerSafe V Front Terminal Instruction Sheet
- PowerSafe V Front Terminal Performance Specs