The PowerSafe RL series of nickel-cadmium (Ni-Cd) batteries are specifically designed to provide exceptionally long life at extreme temperatures. This coupled with the inherent low maintenance requirements make the PowerSafe Ni-Cd battery series an ideal choice for railroad, renewables, off-grid, telecommunications and complex duty cycle applications.
The robust design means an excellent resistance against electrical and mechanical stress, low risk of terminal degradation and a proven 20 year plus service life. This combination and extensive use in service make the PowerSafe Ni-Cd battery series the right choice for industrial applications requiring superior reliability and the highest safety integrity.
Features and Benefits:
- Capacity range: 11Ah - 1500Ah
- Recommended discharge time: 1 hr to 100 hr
- Excellent resistance against electrical and mechanical stress
- No risks of terminal decomposition or catastrophic failure due to the plate construction
- Proven long service life: 20 years in stationary cycling operations
- Operational temperature: -40°F (-40ºC) to 122°F (50ºC)
- Long storage life
- Robust construction
- Sufficient electrolyte reserve - long maintenance interval
- Translucent plastic cases for visible electrolyte level
PowerSafe RL Battery Models: RL 11, RL 18, RL 24, RL 30, RL 40, RL 45, RL 55, RL 65, RL 80, RL 100. RL 120, RL 140, RL 160, RL 185, RL 200, RL 230, RL 270, RL 300, RL 340, RL 370, RL 400, RL 435, RL 470, RL 520, RL 560, RL 625, RL 650, RL 740, RL 800, RL 840, RL 910, RL 1000, RL 1040, RL 1120, RL 1250, RL 1350, RL 1400, RL 1500, RL 1620, RL 1700