EnerSys PowerSafe RL Batteries
The PowerSafe RL series of nickel-cadmium (Ni-Cd) batteries are specifically designed to provide exceptionally long life at extreme temperatures. This coupled with the inherent low maintenance requirements make the PowerSafe Ni-Cd battery series an ideal choice for railroad, renewables, off-grid, telecommunications and complex duty cycle applications.
The robust design means an excellent resistance against electrical and mechanical stress, low risk of terminal degradation and a proven 20 year plus service life. This combination and extensive use in service make the PowerSafe Ni-Cd battery series the right choice for industrial applications requiring superior reliability and the highest safety integrity.
Features and Benefits:
- Capacity range: 11Ah - 1500Ah
- Recommended discharge time: 1 hr to 100 hr
- Excellent resistance against electrical and mechanical stress
- No risks of terminal decomposition or catastrophic failure due to the plate construction
- Proven long service life: 20 years in stationary cycling operations
- Operational temperature: -40°F (-40ºC) to 122°F (50ºC)
- Long storage life
- Robust construction
- Sufficient electrolyte reserve - long maintenance interval
- Translucent plastic cases for visible electrolyte level
PowerSafe RL Battery Models: RL 11, RL 18, RL 24, RL 30, RL 40, RL 45, RL 55, RL 65, RL 80, RL 100. RL 120, RL 140, RL 160, RL 185, RL 200, RL 230, RL 270, RL 300, RL 340, RL 370, RL 400, RL 435, RL 470, RL 520, RL 560, RL 625, RL 650, RL 740, RL 800, RL 840, RL 910, RL 1000, RL 1040, RL 1120, RL 1250, RL 1350, RL 1400, RL 1500, RL 1620, RL 1700
Downloads & Documentation
See below for documentation relating to this product line that is available to download. To download this documentation, please click on the desired document you’d like to download and fill out the required form information fields. You will be able to view and download the documents upon completion of the download form.
- EnerSys PowerSafe RL Range Summary