C&D LCUN Batteries
C&D LCUN flooded batteries are engineered for switchgear & utilities to provide superior performance and reliability over the life of the product. These batteries are designed using proprietary techniques and quality components and materials for reduced maintenance and extended battery life.
- For switchgear and control applications.
- Capacities from 1304 to 2318 Ampere-hours
Models include: LCUN-19, LCUN-21, LCUN-23, LCUN-25, LCUN-27, LCUN-29, LCUN-31 & LCUN-33
Features and Benefits:
- Non-copper inserted posts reduce short circuit current.
- Cross drilled terminal posts for flexible installation and ease of maintenance.
- Electrical testing to 100% capacity of every battery string prior to shipping assures performance of every battery string upon delivery.
- Waterbath charging results in consistently formed plates for reliable performance out of the box (no cycling required in the field).
- Suspended positive plates permit free growth without pressure on jar and cover.
- 20 year environmental and seismic nuclear qualification.
- Proprietary vacuum-assisted, bottom-pour, positive-grid casting assures void-free grid quality resulting in long service life.
- Flame-retardant covers enhance battery plant safety with self-extinguishing properties, LOI>32%, UL 94V-0.
- Low-evaporation, flame-arrester vent to extend watering intervals and prevent external sparks from reacting with the hydrogen inside the cell.
- Transparent container allows visual inspection of plates.
- Soft rubber post seal minimizes stress on post reducing maintenance requirements.
- Computer controlled heli-arc welded post seals result in consistent and reliable seals for less maintenance and longer product life.
- Electric Power Generation Facilities
- Nuclear Power Plants
- Emergency Systems
- Manufacturing Facilities
- Assembly Lines
- Process Controls
- Petrochemical processing plants
Downloads & Documentation
See below for documentation relating to this product line that is available to download. To download this documentation, please click on the desired document you’d like to download and fill out the required form information fields. You will be able to view and download the documents upon completion of the download form.
- C&D LCUN Battery Brochure
- C&D LCUN Battery Manual
- C&D LCUN Safety Data Sheet