C&D JC Series 4JC-50 Batteries
Features and Benefits of C&D 4JC-50:
- Time tested epoxy post seal and reliable tongue-and-groove jar-to-cover seal designs provide increased adhesive coverage area offering unprecedented seal integrity during service.
- Electrical testing (capacity test) on every cell prior to shipping assures performance of every battery upon delivery.
- Suspended positive plates permit free growth without pressure on jar and cover.
- Standard flame-retardant covers enhance battery plant safety with self-extinguishing properties, LOl>32%, UL 94V-0.
- Snap-on, intercell connector covers provide insulation
- Low-evaporation, flame-arrester vent to extend watering intervals and prevent external sparks from reacting with the hydrogen inside the cell.
- Multi-cell design offers reduced optimum space utilization (shorter racks).
- Transparent container allows visual inspection of plates
General Specifications of C&D 4JC-50:
Cells per unit: Four cells connected in series for eight-volt units
Plates per cell: 3
L in (mm): 10.28 (261)
W in (mm): 10.0 (254)
H in (mm): 14.6 (371)
Approx. wt. lbs (kgs)
Net Filled: 78 (35.4)
Domestic Packed: 84 (38.1)
Electrolyte per cell lbs (kgs): 8.2 (3.7)