C&D JC Lead-Calcium Standby Batteries
C&D JC flooded batteries are engineered for switchgear & utilities applicationa to provide superior performance and reliability over the life of the product. These batteries are designed using proprietary techniques and quality components and materials for reduced maintenance and extended battery life.
- For switchgear and control applications
- Capacities from 50 to 300 Ampere-hours
Models include: 4JC-50, 4JC-100, 4JC-150, 2JC-200 & 2JC-300
Features and Benefits:
- Time tested epoxy post seal and reliable tongue-and-groove jar-to-cover seal designs provide increased adhesive coverage area – offering unprecedented seal integrity during service.
- Electrical testing (capacity test) on every cell prior to shipping assures performance of every battery upon delivery.
- Suspended positive plates permit free growth without pressure on jar and cover.
- Standard flame-retardant covers enhance battery plant safety with self-extinguishing properties, LOI>32%, UL 94V-0.
- Snap-on, intercell connector covers provide insulation.
- Low-evaporation, flame-arrester vent to extend watering intervals and prevent external sparks from reacting with the hydrogen inside the cell.
- Multi-cell design offers reduced optimum space utilization (shorter racks).
- Transparent container allows visual inspection of plates.
- Electric Utility Distribution Substations
- Railway Signals
- Emergency Systems
- Manufacturing Facilities
- Assembly Lines
- Process Controls
- Petrochemical processing plants