C&D CPV Flooded Batteries
The CPV, with its low antimony/selenium grid, provides superior performance for both high cycling and float/long duration applications. This flooded battery is designed to be easy to install and maintain for long life and reliability.
Features and Benefits:
- Special low antimony/selenium grid alloy for reduced watering requirements
- Rugged construction for robust performance
- Exceptional cycle life due to grid design and proprietary plate wrapping system
- Improved safety and ease of watering with standard flame arresting flip-top vent caps
- Individual High Density Poly Trays for easy transport, improved heat management, secondary containment, and improved electrical isolation
- Individual cell trays offer easy handling, installation, and changeout as well as ability to install without racks
- Electrolyte reservoir for longer watering intervals
- Lead-plated copper inter-cell connections and stainless steel hardware included for lower maintenance and higher reliability
Downloads & Documentation
See below for documentation relating to this product line that is available to download. To download this documentation, please click on the desired document you’d like to download and fill out the required form information fields. You will be able to view and download the documents upon completion of the download form.
- C&D CPV Safety Data Sheet
- C&D CPV Battery Specifications
- C&D CPV Brochure