Stryten Energy E-Series NXT
E-Series NXT 2-volt battery cells are an industry-proven power solution for telecommunications, electric utility, industrial UPS, and other long-duration discharge/general-purpose applications.
- Nominal Capacity Range: 621 – 2,680 amp-hours @ 77°F / 25°C
- Design Life: 20 years @ 77°F / 25°C
- Float Voltage: 2.17 VPC – 2.25 VPC (1.215 specific gravity)
- Flat-plate flooded design with patented lead-calcium-tin-silver positive-plate alloy to reduce grid corrosion
- Fully recyclable
FEATURES & BENEFITS
High-Quality Premium Plastics
- Heavy-duty container (ABS) and (SAN) cover plastics
- Flame-retardant polycarbonate option (UL 94 V-0 / 28% L.O.I.)
- Flame-retardant PVC option (UL 94 V-0 / 32% L.O.I. on 27-29 plate sizes only)
Superior Terminal Post Design
- 1.0 to 1.5 inch square lead posts aid access for maintenance and battery health assessment tools.
- Dual seal (O-ring and flat-gasket) design to help prevent acid creep into the post area.
Ease of Safety and Maintenance
- Electrolyte level lines on all container faces.
- Combination flash arrester/fill funnel for each cell.
- Electrolyte withdrawal sampling tubes permit accurate specific gravity readings.