Narada MP UPS Batteries
Narada MP (Marathon Purpose) are a series of front terminal VRLA batteries with a conservative design to ensure high reliability and long life. Narada MP’s front terminal and centralized venting system design makes the MP series a popular product for standard 19”/21” cabinets because of easier installation & maintenance. The Narada MP series is mainly designed for Telecom and UPS as a premium front terminal battery.
Narada MP Features & Benefits:
- AGM-Acid Valve-Regulated Lead Acid battery
- Premium design for higher reliability & performance
- Front terminal design suited for 19”/21” cabinet
- Strong handles for easy operation
- Patent Terminal sealing & front access
- Self-regulating pressure relief valve with flame arrester
- Terminal cover for insulation with flexible access
- Flame retardant ABS case (UL94 V-0, optional)
- Centralized H2 gas vent kit
- Comply with IEC, IEEE, UL, EN, CE standards, etc.
- Design life at 25°C (77°F): 12+ years
- Renewable Energy
- Utilities & Switchgear
Downloads & Documentation
See below for documentation relating to this product line that is available to download. To download this documentation, please click on the desired document you’d like to download and fill out the required form information fields. You will be able to view and download the documents upon completion of the download form.