Narada GP Batteries
The Narada GP (General Purpose) series of batteries is best suited general-purpose battery applications application like UPS, emergency lighting, security systems and more. The Narada GP series is a top terminal VRLA battery with high specific energy, but relative short life.
Narada GP Battery Features & Benefits:
- AGM-Acid Valve-Regulated Lead Acid battery
- Top terminal design
- Flexible design for multiple installation space
- Connectors with integrated insulation cover
- Strong handles for easy operation for medium capacity types
- Patent Terminal sealing & front access
- Self-regulating pressure relief valve with flame arrester
- Flame retardant ABS case (UL94 V-0, optional)
- Comply with IEC, IEEE, UL, EN, CE standards, etc.
- Design life at 25°C (77°F): 5~10 years