Narada GP Batteries
The Narada GP (General Purpose) series of batteries is best suited general-purpose battery applications application like UPS, emergency lighting, security systems and more. The Narada GP series is a top terminal VRLA battery with high specific energy, but relative short life.
Narada GP Battery Features & Benefits:
- AGM-Acid Valve-Regulated Lead Acid battery
- Top terminal design
- Flexible design for multiple installation space
- Connectors with integrated insulation cover
- Strong handles for easy operation for medium capacity types
- Patent Terminal sealing & front access
- Self-regulating pressure relief valve with flame arrester
- Flame retardant ABS case (UL94 V-0, optional)
- Comply with IEC, IEEE, UL, EN, CE standards, etc.
- Design life at 25°C (77°F): 5~10 years
Downloads & Documentation
See below for documentation relating to this product line that is available to download. To download this documentation, please click on the desired document you’d like to download and fill out the required form information fields. You will be able to view and download the documents upon completion of the download form.