Leoch LPF Batteries
Front Terminal AGM Telecom & Utility Control Applications:
Leoch LPF Batteries Designed for Standard 19" or 23 " relay racks and power cabinets / Network connection equipment of communication systems / Wireless and Wireline Telecom sites / local area network / Power stations systems / Excellent for APU (Aux Power Units)
Front Terminal AGM - High Rate UPS Application:
The Leoch LPF Series is designed for UPS power cabinets requiring front terminals for easy maintenance recording, critical UPS, standby power supply, and APU systems.
Leoch LPF Series General Features:
- Capacity 40 to 1801 AH - 136 to 783 WPC for 15 min to 1.67 VPC
- Virgin lead plates w/ copper alloy terminal inserts (low resistance)
- Easy Access to front terminals speeds voltage & ohmic readings
- Solid ABS jar and cover (UL94V-0 Flame Retardant available)
- Strong gravity casted grids for long life
- Designed for critical telecom and critical high rate UPS applications - 10-12 year design life
- 100% initial capacity and streamlined design speeds installation
- UL recognized, IEC60896-21 & 22 certified and IATA approved for air freight
Downloads & Documentation
See below for documentation relating to this product line that is available to download. To download this documentation, please click on the desired document you’d like to download and fill out the required form information fields. You will be able to view and download the documents upon completion of the download form.