Hoppecke Grid Xtreme VR Green Series Batteries
The HOPPECKE grid | Xtreme VR is the next generation of real pure lead (99.98% purity degree) AGM batteries. HOPPECKE has deliberately opted for better corrosion resistance and thus for a very long service life even in high-current applications and high ambient temperatures, such as in telecom applications.
Proven ESS technology = reduced life cycle costs (TCO)
The result of Enhanced Stability Standard (ESS) technology is an improved resilience against thermal runaway, better charge acceptance and more even voltage behavior of the battery. This leads to a longer service life and reduced service costs: in summary optimised life cycle costs.
Unique dual-pole design = less service efforts
Dedicated pole contact points with touch protection allows for a precise impedance measurement making it quick and easy during installation and regular maintenance work.
Patented, innovative safeguard-tec = lower operational costs
The innovative safeguard-tec for the top terminal types (optional) ensures dimensional stability throughout battery lifetime and at elevated ambient temperature. This allows installation in cabinets or on racks with limited demand for a continuous cost-intensive air-conditioning.
- High Performance Pure Lead grid electrodes for very good corrosion resistance also under elevated operating temperature
- Active mass is designed for high discharge performance with good cyclability at the same time
- High-quality and low resistance microporous glass fibre separators combined with ESS technology ensures optimum charge carrier exchange and improves a long-term stability
- Fully isolated HOPPECKE connector system
- Innovative plastic-overmolded dual-pole design with an access for impedance measurements
- 100% tested self-regulating pressure relief valve per cell to prevent interaction between cells of a block with backfire inhibiting for increased operational safety
- UL94 V-0 rated flame retardant ABS-PC material (halogen-free) - high heat, shock and vibration resistant
- 15 years design life
Installation & Operation
- Suitable for standby parallel operation as well as partial cyclic applications
- Vertical as well as horizontal installation on racks, in battery cabinets or in the grid | XtremeStack due to the robust folding handles integrated in the lid for easy assembly
- FT: real front terminals for an ease of installation and maintenance – no additional connectors needed
- TT: safeguard-tec optional available – improves the overall performance significantly
- Recommended charge float voltage: 2,285 Vpc @ 20°C (68°F) / 2,270 Vpc @ 25°C (77°F)
- Wide operating temperature range from -31°F to +122°F
- Storage time extended up to 2 years for maximum project deployment flexibility
- Reduced maintenance: no refilling of distilled water is required
- Designed to be compliant with international standard IEC 60896-21/22
- Usage in applications where longest life and highest reliability are required. Therefore, classified as “Very Long Life” (>12 years) according to Eurobat Guide 2015
- UL recognized component
- UL94 V-0 rated flame retardant ABS-PC material (halogen-free)
- Classified as non-spillable battery and approved as non-hazardous cargo for land, sea and air transportation in accordance with the requirements of ADR / RID, IMDG and IATA
- Exclusively manufactured in HOPPECKE certified production facilities in accordance with ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 50001 and ISO 45001
Alpine Power Systems is a platinum value-added reseller of Hoppecke Battery products. Alpine can provide battery services on all Hoppecke batteries including engineering, installation, preventative maintenance, monitoring and recycling. Contact us today for pricing and technical inquiries.
Downloads & Documentation
See below for documentation relating to this product line that is available to download. To download this documentation, please click on the desired document you’d like to download and fill out the required form information fields. You will be able to view and download the documents upon completion of the download form.