Hoppecke Grid Power VR M Batteries
grid | power VRM batteries have been part of the standard range of high-performance AGM batteries for many years and round off the associated product portfolio at HOPPECKE towards larger capacities including single cells.
The basis of this AGM series with ESS technology is the use of electrodes of increased thickness in order to meet the expanding requirements for design life and the cost-effective provision of a high energy content.
Both the use of plastic moulded and corrosion-free battery terminals and the use of high quality valve plugs per cell demonstrate the excellent quality standard associated with this product.
Apart from applications with high to very high discharge characteristics, this product can be used universally in many grid-connected applications.
Alpine Power Systems is a certified reseller of Hoppecke products. Our network of nationwide certified technicians can perform cradle-to-grave services on Hoppecke batteries. Our critical power services include installation, maintenance, repairs, demission, and recycling of Hoppecke products.
- Maintenance-free with regard to refilling water - thanks to innovative Gel-ESS technology
- Good high current capability - low investment costs due to innovative electrode structure
- Optimum use of space - thanks to horizontal arrangement and stackability
- Increased short-circuit protection already during installation - through the use of HOPPECKE system connectors
- Easy assembly and installation - Battery cover with integrated handle system
Downloads & Documentation
See below for documentation relating to this product line that is available to download. To download this documentation, please click on the desired document you’d like to download and fill out the required form information fields. You will be able to view and download the documents upon completion of the download form.