Haze UPS Batteries
Haze UPS Batteries are made with VRLA Technology. Haze UPS Batteries are meant for UPS Systems and communications standby power applications.
Haze UPS Battery Features:
- Completely maintenance free, sealed construction eliminates the need for watering
- Fully tank formed plates
- Analytical Grade electrolyte
- Spill proof / leak proof
- Valve regulated Max internal pressure 2.5 psi
- Multi-position usage
- ABS Case & Cover Flame Retardant meets UL 94 VO requirements
- Low self-discharge
- FAA and IATA approved as non-hazardous
- Designed to comply with IEC 896 Part 2, British Standard BS 6290 Part 4, Eurobat, DIN 43534
- UL Recognized, ISO 9001, 14001
Haze UPS Battery Specifications:
- Design Life:12 Years
- Operating Temperature: -4 F to 122 F
- Grid alloy: Calcium / Tin lead alloy
- Plates: Flat Pasted
- Separator: Absorbent Glass Mat
- Active material Very high purity lead
- Charge Voltage: Float 2.25 - 2.30 VPC @77 F Cycling 2.35 @77 F
Max. 2.4 VPC Max ripple 0.05C (A)
- Electrolyte: Sulphuric acid Analytical grade purity
- Venting Valve: EPDM Rubber 1.5 to 2 psi (10.5 - 14 KPa) release pressure.
Resealing at 1 psi (7 KPa)
- Torque Setting: The recommended torque value for all types is 44-62 in-lb (5-7 Nm)
Haze UPS Battery Terminal Details:
Insert are made from brass with copper, nickel and silver plating giving excellent mechanical, electrical and corrosion resistant properties.
Downloads & Documentation
See below for documentation relating to this product line that is available to download. To download this documentation, please click on the desired document you’d like to download and fill out the required form information fields. You will be able to view and download the documents upon completion of the download form.
- Haze UPS Battery Brochure