EnerSys PowerSafe DU Batteries
The PowerSafe® DU Battery Series has been designed to handle the demanding float and deep discharges typical for telecommunication applications. The DU Battery Series features proven flat plate leadcalcium grid alloy and is the largest amp hour capacity four cell battery in the industry ranging from 310 to 780ah.
The DU Series multi-cell construction shortens installation time and reduces the battery string footprint.
The DU battery series has been designed with the edge of the plates oriented perpendicular to the rack rails for full plate edge visibility. The dual hole (top/bottom) terminal design allows for easy maintenance.
The DU battery series employs the EnerSys® proven Slide-LockTM post seal that allows for natural plate growth over time without degrading the seal.
The innovative tongue-and-groove jar-to-cover seal provides reliability with a robust airtight seal.
- Capacity Range: 310 – 780Ah
- Flat plate, lead-calcium grid alloy, well suited for long duration float applications
- Proven Slide-LockTM post seal design
- Positive and negative posts on each cell allow for monitoring of individual cells
- Standard UL94 V-0 flame retardant cover and container
- NEBSTM level 3 certified for systems with a nominal voltage under 80V
- Application: suitable for installation in network telecommunication facilities
- 20 year life expectancy in float service at 77ºF (25ºC) ambient
Alpine Power Systems provides critical power services on all EnerSys battery offerings. Alpine's certified technician's can provide EnerSys installation, preventative maintenance, monitoring and recycling services nationwide. Contact our call center today for quote requests and technical inquiries.
Downloads & Documentation
See below for documentation relating to this product line that is available to download. To download this documentation, please click on the desired document you’d like to download and fill out the required form information fields. You will be able to view and download the documents upon completion of the download form.