EnerSys DataSafe NPX VRLA Batteries
EnerSys's DataSafe Battery line consists of lead-acid valve regulated batteries. EnerSys DataSafe NPX batteries are perfect for high rate discharge UPS applications. The NPX battery provides up to 50% more wattage compared to conventional batteries with a 30% reduction in size. These batteries complt with the non-spillable battery regulation, therefore they can be operated in any position with out leakage. The DatasSafe NPX battery series has a life expectancy between 3-5 years when kept at the correct temperature.
- Sealed Construction: Can be operated in any position without leakage.
- Complies with non-spillable battery regulation.
EnerSys DataSafe NPX Batteries Features & Benefits:
- UL recognized
- Sealed construction - can be operated in any position without leakage
- Complies with non-spillable battery regulation, per IATA special provision A67 and 49CFR
Life expectancy at 25°C (77°F):
Standby use: 3-5 years
Cycle use (approx.):
- 100% depth of discharge: 250 cycles
- 50% depth of discharge: 550 cycles
- 30% depth of discharge: 1200 cycles
Charge retention (shelf life) at 68°F (20°C):
- 1 month 97%
- 3 months 91%
- 6 months 85%
Operating temperature range:
- 5°F to 122°F:
- (-15°C to 50°C)
- -4°F to 140°F
- (-20°C to 60°C)
Standard housing material:
- ABS resin with optional V-0 Flame Retardant ABS
Alpine Power Systems provides critical power services on all EnerSys battery offerings. Alpine's certified technician's can provide EnerSys installation, preventative maintenance, monitoring and recycling services nationwide. Contact our call center today for quote requests and technical inquiries.
- Emergency Lighting
- Security & Alarms
Downloads & Documentation
See below for documentation relating to this product line that is available to download. To download this documentation, please click on the desired document you’d like to download and fill out the required form information fields. You will be able to view and download the documents upon completion of the download form.
- DataSafe NPX Range Summary
- SDS Nonspillable Lead Acid Battery
- DataSafe NPX Application Manual