EnerSys DataSafe 6HX50 Batteries
EnerSys DataSafe 6HX50 Summary:
The DataSafe 6HX50 battery is a part of the DataSafe HX top terminated Valve Regulated Lead Acid (VRLA) series. This battery line is designed for Uninterruptible Power Supply and Information Technology applications to protect vital systems. The DataSafe 6HX50 battery uses gas recombination technology within it's batteries which allows the 6HX50 to be installed within cabinents to maximize space.
EnerSys DataSafe 6HX50 General Specifications:
Nominal Voltage: 6V
Nominal Ah: 11 (Eight Hour Rate to 1.75 volts/cell end voltage at 77°F (25°C))
Watts/Cell: 53 (@ 15 min. rate to volts/cell 1.67 volts/cell end vlotage at 77°F (25°C))
Overall Height: 3.9 inches, 99 millimeters
Width: 2.0 inches, 50 millimeters
Length: 5.9 inches, 151 millimeters,
Typical Weight: 4.7 lbs, 2.1 kg
Short Circuit Current (A): 720
Max Discharge Current (Amps- 2 min rate): 93
Internal Resistant (mΩ)**: 6.1
Construction of the EnerSys DataSafe 6HX50:
1. High Conductivity Terminals
A Faston tab is used for maximum conductivity and easy installs.
2. High Integrity Terminal Seal
This battery features a dual welded - epoxy seal that EnerSys has designed for long life.
Downloads & Documentation
See below for documentation relating to this product line that is available to download. To download this documentation, please click on the desired document you’d like to download and fill out the required form information fields. You will be able to view and download the documents upon completion of the download form.
- DataSafe 12HX680F FR Battery Cabinet Installation Maintenance Manual
- Datasafe 12HX680F Fr Range Summary Brochure
- DataSafe HX 12 V Front Terminal Batteries Installation Maintenance Manual
- Datasafe HX 12 V Front Terminal Battery Cabinet System Brochure
- Data Safe HX 16 V Front Terminal Battery Installation Maintenance Manual
- DataSafe HX 16 V Fron Terminal Battery Range Summary
- DataSafe HX 16 V Front Terminal Cabinet Brochure
- DataSafe HX 6V 12V Top Terminated Battery Range Summary
- DataSafe HX Cabinet Range Summary