EnerSys DataSafe 12HX50 Batteries
EnerSys DataSafe 12HX50 Summary:
DataSafe 12HX50 batteries are a part of the DataSafe HX VRLA battery series. These top terminated valve regulated lead acid batteries are designed for Uninterruptible Power Supply and Information Technology applications to protect important systems. The minimal gas evolution within the DataSafe 12HX50 allows for easy battery installation in cabinets and/or stands, in offices or near main equipment.
EnerSys DataSafe 12HX50 General Specifications:
Nominal Voltage: 12V
Nominal Ah: 11 (Eight Hour Rate to 1.75 volts/cell end voltage at 77°F (25°C))
Watts/Cell: 53 (@ 15 min. rate to volts/cell 1.67 volts/cell end vlotage at 77°F (25°C))
Overall Height: 3.9 inches, 99 millimeters
Width: 3.9 inches, 99 millimeters
Length: 6.0 inches, 152 millimeters,
Typical Weight: 9.1 lbs, 4.1 kg
Short Circuit Current (A): 720
Max Discharge Current (Amps- 2 min rate): 93
Internal Resistant (mΩ)**: 12.2
Construction of the EnerSys DataSafe 12HX50:
1. High Conductivity Terminals
A Faston tab is used for maximum conductivity and easy installs.
2. High Integrity Terminal Seal
This battery features a dual welded - epoxy seal that EnerSys has designed for long life.
Downloads & Documentation
See below for documentation relating to this product line that is available to download. To download this documentation, please click on the desired document you’d like to download and fill out the required form information fields. You will be able to view and download the documents upon completion of the download form.
- DataSafe 12HX680F FR Battery Cabinet Installation Maintenance Manual
- Datasafe 12HX680F Fr Range Summary Brochure
- DataSafe HX 12 V Front Terminal Batteries Installation Maintenance Manual
- Datasafe HX 12 V Front Terminal Battery Cabinet System Brochure
- Data Safe HX 16 V Front Terminal Battery Installation Maintenance Manual
- DataSafe HX 16 V Fron Terminal Battery Range Summary
- DataSafe HX 16 V Front Terminal Cabinet Brochure
- DataSafe HX 6V 12V Top Terminated Battery Range Summary
- DataSafe HX Cabinet Range Summary