EnerSys DataSafe 12HX135R Batteries
EnerSys DataSafe 12HX135R Summary:
The EnerSys DataSafe 12HX135R is a top terminated valve regulated lead acid battery that is designed for Information Technology & Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) applications. These VRLA batteries occupy less space than conventional standby power batteries. We keep large quantites of EnerSys DataSafe HX batteries in-stock and ready to ship nationwide.
EnerSys DataSafe 12HX135R General Specifications:
Nominal Voltage: 12V
Nominal Ah: 28 (8 Hr Rate to 1.75 volts/cell end voltage at 77°F (25°C))
Watts/Cell: 135 (@ 15 minute rate to volts/cell 1.67 volts/cell end vlotage at 77°F (25°C))
Overall Height: 6.7 inches, 169 millimeters
Width: 5.1 inches, 130 millimeters
Length: 7.7 inches, 196 millimeters,
Typical Weight: 26 lbs, 11.8 kg
Short Circuit Current (A): 1800
Max Discharge Current (Amps- 2 min rate): 238
Internal Resistant (mΩ)**: 5.6
Construction of the EnerSys DataSafe 12HX135R:
1. High Conductivity Terminals
The DataSafe 12HX135R battery features a brass insert with a threaded receptacle and a bolt terminal.
2. High Integrity Terminal Seal
The DataSafe 12HX135R battery model features a dual welded - epoxy seal that EnerSys has designed for long life.
Downloads & Documentation
See below for documentation relating to this product line that is available to download. To download this documentation, please click on the desired document you’d like to download and fill out the required form information fields. You will be able to view and download the documents upon completion of the download form.
- DataSafe 12HX680F FR Battery Cabinet Installation Maintenance Manual
- Datasafe 12HX680F Fr Range Summary Brochure
- DataSafe HX 12 V Front Terminal Batteries Installation Maintenance Manual
- Datasafe HX 12 V Front Terminal Battery Cabinet System Brochure
- Data Safe HX 16 V Front Terminal Battery Installation Maintenance Manual
- DataSafe HX 16 V Fron Terminal Battery Range Summary
- DataSafe HX 16 V Front Terminal Cabinet Brochure
- DataSafe HX 6V 12V Top Terminated Battery Range Summary
- DataSafe HX Cabinet Range Summary