EnerSys DataSafe 12HX100 Batteries
The EnerSys DataSafe 12HX100 is a top terminated VRLA battery that is designed to offer superior solutions for the Information Technology & Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) markets. These valve regulated lead acid batteries occupy less space than conventional standby power batteries. Alpine Power Systems is an approved platinum distributor of EnerSys products. We keep large quantites of EnerSys DataSafe HX batteries in-stock and ready to ship nationwide.
DataSafe 12HX100 / 12HX100-FR top terminal batteries incorporate select design features that maximize reliability while ensuring superior performance and an excellent service life. Gas recombination technology for VRLA batteries has completely changed the concept of standby power. The minimal level of gas evolution allows battery installation in cabinets or on stands, in ofﬁces or near main equipment, maximizing space utilization and reducing storage and maintenance costs. EnerSys HX100 top terminal batteries deliver superior performance.
EnerSys DataSafe 12HX100 / 12HX100-FR General Specifications:
Nominal Voltage: 12V
Nominal Ah: 21 (8 Hr Rate to 1.75 volts/cell end voltage at 77°F (25°C))
Watts/Cell: 104 (@ 15 minute rate to volts/cell 1.67 volts/cell end vlotage at 77°F (25°C))
Overall Height: 6.9 inches, 175 millimeters
Width: 4.9 inches, 125 millimeters
Length: 6.5 inches, 166 millimeters,
Typical Weight: 22 lbs, 10 kg
Short Circuit Current (A): 1500
Max Discharge Current (Amps- 2 min rate): 171
Internal Resistant (mΩ)**: 7.1
Construction of the EnerSys DataSafe 12HX100:
1. High Conductivity Terminals
The 12HX100 features a brass insert with a threaded receptacle and a bolt terminal.
2. High Integrity Terminal Seal
The 12HX100 battery model features a dual welded - epoxy seal that EnerSys has designed for long life.
Downloads & Documentation
See below for documentation relating to this product line that is available to download. To download this documentation, please click on the desired document you’d like to download and fill out the required form information fields. You will be able to view and download the documents upon completion of the download form.
- DataSafe 12HX680F FR Battery Cabinet Installation Maintenance Manual
- Datasafe 12HX680F Fr Range Summary Brochure
- DataSafe HX 12 V Front Terminal Batteries Installation Maintenance Manual
- Datasafe HX 12 V Front Terminal Battery Cabinet System Brochure
- Data Safe HX 16 V Front Terminal Battery Installation Maintenance Manual
- DataSafe HX 16 V Fron Terminal Battery Range Summary
- DataSafe HX 16 V Front Terminal Cabinet Brochure
- DataSafe HX 6V 12V Top Terminated Battery Range Summary
- DataSafe HX Cabinet Range Summary