EnerSys DataSafe HX Top Terminated Batteries
DataSafe HX batteries are designed for use in UPS applications, which demand the highest levels of security and reliability. All DataSafe battery systems are rated at 100% initial capacity at initial discharge. DataSafe HX batteries come with a 3 year full plus 7 year pro-rate warranty. EnerSys's Datasafe HX battery line is perfect for applications within the information technology and uninterruptible power supply markets because they are primarily made to protect vital systems. EnerSys DataSafe HX batteries are know for their reliability and long term service life. The rugged high performance positive plates reduce the chances of corrosion thefore it prolongs the life of the battery. HX batteries minimize storage and maintenance can be stored in cabinets, and near important equipment. These batteries can be stored for up to 6 months before it needs a freshening recharge.
Features and Benefits:
- Flame Retardant UL94 case and cover to meet UL 1778.
- Positive and Negative plate grids made of lead-calcium-tin alloy for long life and efficient recharge.
- Individual flame arresting cell vents.
- 100% initial battery capacity.
- High performance brass threaded receptacle, bolt terminal and faston terminals.
- Front Terminal HX scales to larger Kva systems 550, 800 and 925 WPC.
- Front Terminal DataSafe cabinets provides higher energy density in the cabinet.
- Computer Optimized electrochemistry for increased power up to the 15 minute rate to 1.67 volt/cell
- DataSafe HX top terminated battery containers and covers are hermetically sealed to provide leak resistance over the life of the product.
- AGM seperators - The electrolyte is completely absorbed into the seperator.
- Uninterruptible Power Supply
EnerSys Datasafe HX UPS battery models include:
6HX50, 12HX50, 12HX80, 12HX100, 12HX135B, 12HX135R, 12HX150, 12HX205, 12HX300, 12HX330, 12HX400, 12HX505, 12HX540, & 6HX800.
HX DataSafe Batteries are a direct replacement for:
- C&D Dynasty (UPS, FR, MR Max Rate Series)
- Power High-Rate (PRC/TC Series)
- East Penn Deka (Unigy, HR series)
- CSB (HRL Series)
- GNB (Sprinter S12V Series)
- NorthStar (NSB Series)
- FIAMM (FL Series)
- HX25-HX150 UL Listing - File No MH16464
- HX205-HX800 UL Listing - File No MH12544
- Manufactured to EnerSys standards in ISO 9001 registered production facilities worldwide
- Approved for shipping as non-hazardous, non-spillable - per IATA Special Provision A67 & 49 CFR
Normal Operating Temperature Range:
- -4°F (-20°C) to 122°F (50°C)
Float Charging Voltage:
- 2.25 - 2.28 Volts per cell at 77°F (25°C)
- Charging current:
- DataSafe® HX top terminated batteries can be safely recharged at high current rates.
- DataSafe HX top terminated batteries can be stored for up to 6 months at 77°F (25°C) before a freshening charge is required. At higher temperatures this time interval will be reduced.
- (Fig. C) M5 Receptacle - 31 in-lbs (3.5 Nm) ± 5%
- (Fig. D) M6 Receptacle - (HX80-HX150) 44 in-lbs (5 Nm) ± 5%
M6 Receptacle - (HX205-HX800) 60 in-lbs (6.8 Nm) ± 5%
- (Fig. E) M5 Bolt - 40 in-lbs (4.5 Nm) ± 5%
- (Fig. F) M6 Bolt - 58 in-lbs (6.5 Nm) ± 5%