EnerSys DataSafe HX Top Terminated Batteries
EnerSys DataSafe HX batteries are designed for use in IT and UPS applications, which demand the highest levels of security and reliability. The HX Battery line is made with VRLA (valve-regulated lead acid) battery technology. DataSafe HX batteries come with a 3 year full plus 7 year pro-rate warranty.
Alpine Power Systems is a platinum level solution provider of EnerSys products. We keep large quantites of EnerSys DataSafe HX batteries in-stock and ready to ship nationwide.
All DataSafe battery systems are rated at 100% initial capacity at initial discharge. DataSafe HX batteries come with a 3 year full plus 7 year pro-rate warranty. EnerSys's Datasafe HX battery line is perfect for applications within the information technology and uninterruptible power supply markets because they are primarily made to protect vital systems. EnerSys DataSafe HX batteries are know for their reliability and long term service life. The rugged high performance positive plates reduce the chances of corrosion thefore it prolongs the life of the battery. HX batteries minimize storage and maintenance can be stored in cabinets, and near important equipment.
Gas recombination technology for VRLA batteries has completely changed the concept of standby power. The minimal level of gas evolution allows battery installation in cabinets or on stands, in offces or near main equipment, maximizing space utilization and reducing storage and maintenance costs. These batteries can be stored for up to 6 months before it needs a freshening recharge.
EnerSys DataSafe HX Features and Benefits:
- Flame Retardant UL94 case and cover to meet UL 1778.
- Positive and Negative plate grids made of lead-calcium-tin alloy for long life and efficient recharge.
- Individual flame arresting cell vents.
- Increased energy density.
- Self-resealing, flame,-arresting vents.
- 100% initial battery capacity.
- High performance brass threaded receptacle, bolt terminal and faston terminals.
- Computer Optimized electrochemistry for increased power up to the 15-minute rate to 1.67 volt/cell
- DataSafe HX top terminated battery containers and covers are hermetically sealed to provide leak resistance over the life of the product.
- Absorbed Glass Mat (AGM) Separators - The electrolyte is completely absorbed into the separator.
EnerSys DataSafe HX Construction:
- Brass insert with threaded receptacle (12HX80 - 12HX540), bolt terminal (12HX80-FR - HX150-FR) or faston tabs (HX25-FR - HX150-FR) for maximum conductivity and ease of installation.
- Compression grommet (12HX205-FR - 12HX540-FR) or dual welded/epoxy seal (12HX25-FR - 12HX150-FR) designed for long life.
- Self-resealing, flame-arresting vents and low pressure non-return valve prevents ingress of atmospheric oxygen.
- Rugged high performance positive plates designed to resist corrosion and prolong active life
- Balanced negative plates ensure optimum recombination efficiency.
- Thick-wall plastic containers, highly resistant to shock and vibration. Flame retardant material is the standard offering.
- Low resistance microporous Absorbed Glass Mat (AGM) separator. The electrolyte is absorbed within this material.
EnerSys DataSafe HX Applications
- Uninterruptible Power Supply
- Information Technology (I.T.)
EnerSys DataSafe Standards:
Normal Operating Temperature Range:
- -4°F (-20°C) to 122°F (50°C)
Float Charging Voltage:
- 2.25 - 2.28 Volts per cell at 77°F (25°C)
- Charging current:
- DataSafe® HX top terminated batteries can be safely recharged at high current rates.
- DataSafe HX top terminated batteries can be stored for up to 6 months at 77°F (25°C) before a freshening charge is required. At higher temperatures this time interval will be reduced.
- (Fig. C) M5 Receptacle - 31 in-lbs (3.5 Nm) ± 5%
- (Fig. D) M6 Receptacle - (HX80-HX150) 44 in-lbs (5 Nm) ± 5%
M6 Receptacle - (HX205-HX800) 60 in-lbs (6.8 Nm) ± 5%
- (Fig. E) M5 Bolt - 40 in-lbs (4.5 Nm) ± 5%
- (Fig. F) M6 Bolt - 58 in-lbs (6.5 Nm) ± 5
HX DataSafe Batteries are a direct replacement for:
- C&D Dynasty (UPS, FR, MR Max Rate Series)
- Power High-Rate (PRC/TC Series)
- East Penn Deka (Unigy, HR series)
- CSB (HRL Series)
- GNB (Sprinter S12V Series)
- NorthStar (NSB Series)
- FIAMM (FL Series)
Downloads & Documentation
See below for documentation relating to this product line that is available to download. To download this documentation, please click on the desired document you’d like to download and fill out the required form information fields. You will be able to view and download the documents upon completion of the download form.
- DataSafe 12HX680F FR Battery Cabinet Installation Maintenance Manual
- Datasafe 12HX680F Fr Range Summary Brochure
- DataSafe HX 12 V Front Terminal Batteries Installation Maintenance Manual
- Datasafe HX 12 V Front Terminal Battery Cabinet System Brochure
- Data Safe HX 16 V Front Terminal Battery Installation Maintenance Manual
- DataSafe HX 16 V Fron Terminal Battery Range Summary
- DataSafe HX 16 V Front Terminal Cabinet Brochure
- DataSafe HX 6V 12V Top Terminated Battery Range Summary
- DataSafe HX Cabinet Range Summary