EnerSys DataSafe HX 12V Front Terminal Batteries
EnerSys®, one of the world’s largest and most innovative industrial battery manufacturers, is proud to introduce the new front terminal DataSafe® 12HX680F-FR to our line of Uninterruptable Power Supply (UPS) battery solutions. The DataSafe 12HX680F-FR battery offers the convenience and lower maintenance costs of a front terminal battery design but still delivers the power required for demanding high rate UPS applications. This latest offering now expands the UPS Valve Regulated Lead Acid (VRLA) front terminal offering to include both 12V (680 WPC) and 16V (550, 800 and 925 WPC) to cover a wide range of both KVA’s and run times to meet all of your UPS needs.
Additional features of the DataSafe® 12HX680F-FR Front Terminal Battery:
- Smaller footprint per kilowatt.
- Simplifies installation.
- Improves reliability.
- Complete front access.
- Eliminates wasted headspace found in typical 12V top terminated designs.
- Easy and safer front terminal access simplifies maintenance.
- No costly slide out trays required to obtain terminal access.
Downloads & Documentation
See below for documentation relating to this product line that is available to download. To download this documentation, please click on the desired document you’d like to download and fill out the required form information fields. You will be able to view and download the documents upon completion of the download form.
- DataSafe HX 12V Fron Terminal Batteries Installation Maintenance
- DataSafe HX 12V Front Terminal Battery Cabinet System Brochure